Podcast Episode 31: Post-Whatever
|April 13, 2012|
If the "post-" genres are all about pushing the limits and breaking rules within their parent genres, then this episode is a little bit of chaos for your ears: five songs from the "post-" genres. That's a post-rock song by a band from Budapest, a post-hardcore and post-jazz song from Austria, post-hardcore from Southern California, another post-rock song that feels quite different from the first from England, and some post-electronica that was made in Costa Rica. The songs are "Volt Jobb?" by [tagless], "IV" by IXOYE, "Mission: Control" by Harris Grade, "Constants (Part 2)" by Arbor Lights, and "Freddy Liked to Dance" by Adino.
- Volt jobb? by [tagless]
- IV by IXOYE
- Mission: Control by Harris Grade
- YouTube Video for "Mission: Control"
- Harris Grade on Facebook
- Download their album "The Sea In You" from Bandcamp
- Constants (Part 2) by Arbor Lights
- Freddy Liked to Dance by Adino